COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Shoppers can take advantage of fresh food and local merchandise this market season in a safe and stress-free environment.
- Everyone one market grounds is required to wear a face mask or protective face-covering at all times.
Patrons are encouraged to bring their own shopping bags.
Touching products at the market is prohibited. Shoppers should point to the goods they’d like to purchase. Patrons are also encouraged to bring their own shopping bags.
- Market shopping areas will be fenced off with only one entrance and exit, located off of Ridge Road.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at these locations
- Market-goers are asked to follow the directional signage, as well as social distancing protocols.
- As current Executive Order gatherings’ size limitations remain in place, market-goers may be asked to cue and wait before accessing the market grounds depending on crowd sizes.
Please note that no cooking demonstrations, kids’ craft, or live music will be available. In addition, no food sampling will be allowed.