CANTON TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION - REGULAR MEETING
Canton Township Administration Building
1150 Canton Center South
Monday, April 4, 2016
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ROLL CALL: Okon, Dodson, Engel, Greene, McLaughlin, Perkins and Zuber
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF March 14, 2016
ACCEPTANCE OF AGENDA: Additions or Deletions
A public hearing shall not exceed ninety (90) minutes. Any individual may speak for a maximum of three minutes. A representative for a group may speak for five minutes. Persons wishing to speak during a public hearing must fill out a card with their name and address and place it in the box located on the podium.
1. 025-RZ-3230 MCCLUMPHA REZONING – Consider rezoning request for parcel nos. 025
99 0004 701 and 026 99 0001 701 from RR, Rural Residential to R-1, Single-Family Residential. Property is located south of Warren Road and west of Ridge Road.
2. 138-RZ-3260 ILIADES REZONING – Consider rezoning request for parcel no. 138 99 0006
701 from GI, General Industrial to C-3, Regional Commercial. Property is located at the southeast corner of Michigan Avenue and Morton Taylor Roads.
NEW BUSINESS-SITE PLANS
3. 129-ZCSS-3237 HOME DEPOT SEASONAL SALES (MICHIGAN AVENUE) – Consider
approval of seasonal sales permit for parcel no. 129 99 0001 701. Property is located north of Michigan Avenue and west of Canton Center Road.
4. 049-ZCSS-3246 HOME DEPOT SEASONAL SALES (FORD ROAD) – Consider approval of
seasonal sales permit for parcel no. 049 99 0001 706. Property is located south of Ford Road and east of Lotz Road.
NEW BUSINESS-STAFF REFERRAL
5. 131-DIR-3314 ARBY’S DEVELOPER INSTIGATED REVISION – Refer review of site plan
to staff for parcel no. 131 99 0003 702. Property is located north of Michigan Avenue between Canton Center and Beck Road.
NEW BUSINESS-SET PUBLIC HEARING FOR MAY 9, 2016
6. 131-SLU-3315 ARBY’S SPECIAL LAND USE – Set public hearing date for May 9, 2016 to
consider special land use for parcel no. 131 99 0003 702. Property is located north of Michigan Avenue between Canton Center and Beck Road.
REPORTS, DISCUSSION AND CORRESPONDENCE
7. ELECTION OF PLANNING COMMISSION OFFICERS