News Flash

Canton Township

Posted on: January 9, 2023

Report Potholes Here

Pot hole

Due to the number of freeze-thaw cycles experienced over the last few months, several of the Wayne County roads located within Canton are showing signs of distress.  Hazardous road conditions, such as potholes, should be reported to the Wayne County Department of Public Services - Roads Division at 1-888-762-3273. Residents can call this number 24-hours a day, seven days a week, to report any form of road hazard.

Residents can also use the following link to report hazards or file a damage claim online:

Click to report a hazardous road condition.
Facebook Twitter Email