Attention: Summit Members and Class Participants,
Please be advised that on Friday, October 26, the Summit on the Park will be hosting Canton’s Annual Trick or Treat Parade from 4:30-8:00 pm.
Please allow yourself extra time to park and walk as parking spaces will be limited. The areas and classes that are affected include:
- The gymnasium will be closed beginning on noon Wednesday and will reopen on Saturday at 6 a.m.
- Zumba on Friday at 9:15 a.m. is cancelled
- Senior Volleyball and Pickleball is cancelled Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- The Aquatic Center will be closed beginning at 3 p.m. on Friday
- Club 55+ Senior Center will be closing at 1 p.m. on Friday
- The Walking Track will be closed: Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.; Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.; and Friday from 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.
All other Fitness classes will be held as scheduled.
We are proud to host this community event and we thank you in advance for your cooperation as we bring this popular annual event to the families of Canton! Please do not hesitate to call 734/394-5460 with any questions.
Summit on the Park Staff