See a Show
Box Office & Ticket Information
Visit our online ticket office to purchase tickets online anytime. There is no additional charge to select your seats and print your tickets at home. Link to our easy to follow instructions or phone us for help.
Phone: 734/394-5300, ext. 2
Please leave a message and we will return your call during our box office hours. Be sure to leave a name and number where you can be reached between 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. or email our staff with any questions.
Tuesday & Wednesday from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Thursday & Friday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
One hour before any public event or performance.
Group Sales & Field Trips
- Learn more by watching this Interactive Theater Tour for School Field Trips Video youtube link youtube link youtube link Opens a New Window.
- Opens a New Window. For more information, email email@example.com or call 734/394-5300. F Opens a New Wind
- Tickets may be purchased by phone with Visa or MasterCard. Please make checks payable to Canton Township.
- The Village Theater box office will be open 1 hour before each show.
- Will Call for that performance may be picked up and tickets will be available for sale at that time.
- Tickets for any Village Theater performance may be purchased during this time, but priority will be given to individuals purchasing tickets for the next earliest show.
- Tickets may be purchased online until 2 hours before curtain.
- All Patrons, regardless of age must have a ticket for admittance unless otherwise specified in the event description.
Refunds & Exchanges
No refunds. Exchanges may be made within a performance run, 48 hour in advance of the show, if available. There is no guarantee on seat assignments when exchanging. All exchanges are subject to a $5 service fee per ticket.
All tickets prices include service charges in the published ticket price, and no other charges will be added.
- Every person, regardless of age, needs a ticket.
- We strongly advise that children under the age of 5 not attend shows other than those designated as toddler friendly.
- Some shows contain mature content, language or themes. See individual show descriptions on this site for content advisories.
- In order to assure the best possible experience for all patrons, anyone making a disturbance during a show will be asked to leave - no matter what their age.
The Village Theater is a non-smoking, tobacco-free-facility.
Performances subject to change without notice.
Personal Responsibility Statement
The Village Theater at Cherry Hill prides itself on offering a wide selection of arts entertainment. Please be aware that not all productions may appeal to or be appropriate for every person or for all ages. Patrons are encouraged to be familiar with shows we offer prior to purchasing tickets.