While the Canton Administration Building is closed to the public, new residents who want to drop off their Property Transfers and Principal Residence Exemptions may place them in the drop box outside the main entrance to the Administration Building, or mail them to: Canton Treasurer; P.O. Box 87010; Canton, MI 48187
Water bills can be paid by mail to P.O Box 87680, Canton Michigan, 48188; the drop box* located outside the main entrance to the Canton Administration Building, by phone IVR 833-697-1711, and online here Headline.
*Please do not place cash payments in the drop box.
The Treasurer’s Office is located on the first floor of the Canton Administration Building.
The Treasurer’s Office is solely responsible for the receipt, deposit, control and disbursement of all receipts of the Township on a daily basis.
I want to....
- Find out where and how to pay I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... I want to.... my tax bill, water bill or other Canton Township invoice
- Look up property tax and assessment records
- Make an online tax payment
- Ask questions about my water bill
- File paperwork on the property I sold/purchased in Canton
- I have questions about my property taxes
- Obtain an estimate of my future tax bills
- Find out what exemptions are available for taxpayers
- Learn about the laws governing property taxes and assessments
- Learn about the new personal property (equipment) tax laws
- Find information on foreclosure and eviction
If you have questions or need additional information, please call 734/394-5130.